Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's time to start listing out what we’ve learned for the past years

For the past 4 years I’ve spent most of my time along with my team architecting and delivering small to mid-size solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 and 4.0. I had plenty of challenges but also interesting breakthroughs on this road, most of them raised by the clients themselves. Once the license purchased, the clients tended to ask us for more custom business features, going far beyond the original scope of CRM. This is in fact how we ended up delivering real ERPs built on top of the CRM framework rather than CRM solutions. And this was all due to the framework’s flexibility which we ended up exploiting at fullest. We were for sure not the only ones doing this so, at some point along the road, the xRM idea came up...

I will focus in the next articles describing various techniques and ideas we learned in this process.

A+

No comments:

Post a Comment